Do you have a G-SPOT(ted) photo?27/05/2018
This Just Got Real06/06/2018
8 days to Comrades and we’re ready. 8 points to make. Check it out, and please share the Journey! We’re thinking about flu, rockstars, “G-Spotted Caps”, predictions, Bruce Fordyce, new blood types, etc.....
- Andrew has been sick for the last week. But he’s getting better now, and we’ve done all the training. Cuzzie - up your game, son. I can’t do this thing without you!!!!!
- We now know how Elvis felt! We feel like rockstars! The support has been incredible and overwhelming. We read every message, and love them all. Who wouldn’t support a devastatingly handsome individual! It’s not easy being this handsome. There are a lot of expectations!
- The main question is - Have you been “G-Spotted” in the Big G cap? We had another 160 caps made, which mates ordered in 24 hours. It’s crazy! Post pics of you in the caps peeps! I love it! Ian Gardiner, you little beauty, designed the Big G logo, and cap! It’s gone global!
- Bruce Fordyce called me this week to wish us all well. Nice touch. A Comrades Legend, and Bruce Fordyce, chatting!,/li>
- Matt tells me last night that Andrew, and I, are getting far too much media coverage. It’s time to back off, he reckons!
- The “Comrades Prediction Evening” at DHS Old Boys was held this week. They have us at 11:48 for Comrades. They don’t know we are aiming to give Comrades a huge kick! In fact, I would say we’re going to give Comrades a “Big G, round-house, half-moon, Hungarian horse kick”.
- It was World MS Day on Wednesday. I never posted, but I did acknowledge one person, Doody Adams.
To Doody - No one knows what you have done for me, what you’ve given up for me, and how hard it is for you. But I know. You’ve stuck by me, supported me, and loved me. You’ve been patient and kind. But, most importantly, you’ve made me feel needed. I can’t tell you enough how much I love you for that.
“From the moment I met you, you took my breathe away”.
- Lastly, I went for a check up with the doc last week. He said he’s discovered a new blood type, which only I have - “H blood type”. H stands for “Handsome”.
In some countries it’s a crime being this handsome.
The Handsome One.
☘NB - P.S. please share the Journey!
My Website -
MS Comrades Facebook page to follow -